Johnson Controls, Inc. is among largest employers with current workforce more than 162000. JCI is public company, listed in NYSE and traded as JCI. It was started in 1885 and a leading company engaged in Auto and Truck parts. JCI is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Main products of the company are automotive interiors, facility management, car seats, climate control, batteries etc. It is ranked among top 100 Fortune companies which is having its operations and locations across 6 continents at 1300 places. Job aspirants and inters may search and apply online for jobs and internship programs.
Johnson Controls careers details and employment information can also be searched on the official website. Recently updated employment in Johnson Controls are given below:
- HVAC Controls Technician
- O&M Specialist HVAC/Controls
- Systems Account Executive
- Controls Engineer
- Senior Controls Technician
- Controls Tech Service Projects Team
- Facility Maintenance Specialist III
- NxGen User Support Analyst
- Sr Controls Tech, Project Team
- O&M Operations Manager
- Controls Tech Truck Team
- Controls Team Development and Test Intern
- Account Executive Security & Fire
- Truck Based Service Manager
- Supervisor Maintenance
- Embedded Software Developer
- Material Handler Press Shop
- Feature Lead Software Engineer
- Connectivity Systems Engineer
- Sr Financial Analyst
USA Jobs Location: San Leandro, Denver, Hillsboro, Irvine, Milwaukee, California, Wisconsin, Houston, Los Angeles, Sacramento, Honolulu, Plymouth, Chicago, San Francisco, Holland, New Brunswick.
Johnson Controls jobs application online can be submitted by the interested candidates looking for the employment opportunities.
Web Employment Login: http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/content/us/en/careers.html
Johnson Controls, Inc.
5757 N. Green Bay Ave.
P.O. Box 591
Milwaukee, WI 53201